We provide a high quality solution
See the range of applications of our Acoustic Blowers in Industries and Equipment.
If your factory has any of these equipment: hoppers, cyclones, filters, preheaters, super-heaters, economizers, boilers, electrostatic precipitators, induced draft fans, ducts works, etc., you could solve the dirt and jam problems with our "Acoustic Cleaners".
In order to cover wide ranges of temperatures (up to 800° C), erosion, aggressive environments, food industry, etc., all SAFEFON® standard equipment is made of AISI 316 stainless steel. We can optionally manufacture in other steel alloys, suitable for other working temperatures.
Simple & Reliable
The operation simplicity, economy of use, reliability, low maintenance costs and operational efficiency, make SAFEFON® systems a good choice to replace or supplement traditional equipment (steam blowers, counter-pressure filter cleaning, cleaning of regenerative air heaters, electro-filter hammers, etc.).
Ready to Use Solutions
SAFEFON® provides all its equipment with the required auxiliary elements for its full implementation: Control System, Valves, Solenoid valve, Air Preparation Equipment, Hoses and Fittings.
Acoustic Cleaners and Unblocking systems
- Acoustic cleaners and sound cleaning systems for chemical industry Acoustic cleaning system Assembly for chemical plants. Maintenance and technical assitence for acoustic cleaners and unblockers for […]
- Acoustic cleaning systems for refineries, oil, petrol, etc. Acoustic cleaners assembly in oil refinery, and all kind of refineries. Sound cleners and Acoustic cleaning systems maintenance […]
- Acoustic cleaning systems and unblockers for gypsum industry Acoustic cleaners assembly in gypsum industry Sound cleaning and unblocker systems for gypsum industry, maintenance and technical assistance.
- Acoustic cleaning systems for thermal power plants Acoustic cleaning assembly for power plants. Maintenance and technical assitance in acoustic cleaning systems for power plants.
- Acoustic cleanning and unblocker systems for cement plants Assembly of acoustic cleaners in cement industry Acoustic cleaners and unblockers maintenance in cement plants. Technical assistance and […]
- Acoustic cleaners and unblockers for pulp mill industries Acoustic cleanning and unblocker system for pulp mill industry Sound cleaning maintenance and technical guidance in acoustic cleaning […]
- Acoustic cleaning and unblocking systems for milk pownder plants. Acoustic cleaners technical assistance and maintenance for milk pownder factories. Acoustic cleaning systems assembly in milk pownder […]
- Acoustic cleaning systems for feed mill. Acoustic cleaning systems assembly for feed mill industry. Sound cleaning systems and unblockers technical assistance for feed mill.
- Acoustic cleaning systems for Steelworks. Acoustic cleaning systems and unblocking systems assembly for Steelmakers. Maintencance and technical assistance for sound cleaners and unblocking systems in Steel […]
- Acoustic cleaning and unblocking systems for incinerators. Acoustic cleaners assembly and unblocking systems assembly for trash incinerators. Acoustic cleaning systems maintenance and technical guidance for incinerators.
- Acoustic cleaner systems for the ceramics industry. Acoustic cleaners assembly for ceramic’s factories. Sound and Acoustic cleaners maintenance and technical assistance for the ceramics industry.
- Acoustic cleaners and unblockers for Flour industry. Acoustic cleaners assembly for Flour industry Technical assitance and maintenance in Acoustic cleaners and unblockers for Flour industry. Sound […]
- Industrial Acoustic cleaningfor filtration industry Industrial Acoustic cleaning and unblockers assembly for filtration industry Acoustic cleaning and unblockers maintenance and asistance
The manufacturing range covers equipment with frequencies from 60 Hz to 350 Hz. However, according to its universal use, SAFEFON ® has chosen to prioritize the production of the following series:
Safefon® Series 250 Hz
Universal Acoustic Cleaner: We build this cleaner with straight and curved geometry. Its size makes it the most versatile of all. In order to ease the assembly process, several adapters have been designed to simplify the installation.
Safefon® Series 100 Hz
Powerful Mid-range Acoustic Cleaner: This cleaner combines a wide wavelength with a relatively intermediate size. It is especially suitable for cleaning convection zones of boilers, precipitators, economizers, etc.
Safefon® Serie 60Hz
Limpiador acústico súper potente: Este es el limpiador adecuado para aplicaciones donde sea necesaria gran potencia y alcance. De construcción recta y curva, este limpiador es especial para grandes calderas, precipitadores, economizadores, silos, etc.
To be closer to our customers and to offer quick solutions to their problems, we have representatives in several parts of the world. Contact Safefon® directly or through your nearest representative. You shall be efficiently served.
Safefon® has implemented a quality assurance system. It tests and measures both individual elements and the Acoustic Unit, ensuring the starting up and trouble-free operation.
Maintenance and Support Services
The SAFEFON® technical staff is integrated by highly qualified professionals. We are ready to provide quality services according to our customers’ expectations, suggestions and needs.
Non-Destructive Industrial Cleaning System
Basic concepts that govern the working mechanism of our Acoustic Cleaning Systems Safefon®, the efectivity, infrastructure low impact and the low disturbance in the entropy in the production enviroment.
The principle of the SAFEFON® design
In order for the sound source is required and also mechanical vibration in an elastic medium (solid, liquid or gas) through which the sound wave propagates.
The Acoustic Units are designed scientifically sound generators, within a controlled low-frequency band, produce high levels of energy and pressure. The sound energy carrying waves generated overcomes the forces of particle-particle and particle - surface deposits accumulated materials cohesion.
Read More: How does the Safefon® system works
The SAFEFON® Acoustic Cleaning System
Acoustic cleaning is used to prevent problems caused by accumulation of dry materials and particles that need to be cleaned regularly. This type of cleaning ensures maximum efficiency and reduces maintenance operations, thus reducing downtime. An acoustic cleaner generates great power sound waves which produce dry particles to vibrate differently among themselves and related to the surrounding structures.
The energy generated by the sound waves is not destructive because the frequency produced by the Acoustic Units is higher than the natural frequency of the containers, pipes and mechanical structures, thereby preventing the resonance phenomenon.
Read more: Safefon® System parts
- Particles fluidification and ashes blocking have been trated for many years with steam blowers (air and water too) attached to a serie of, very well known […]
- Acoustics have been used regularly as cleaning method with in diferent areas with different frequencies. Por un lado los ultrasonidos se emplean, en medios acuosos, con […]
- The high operational cost of the steam blowers, as the undesired effects in it’s excesisve use acts as limit in the use of this cleaning method. […]